Fungicides that are available on the market can be expensive and could be hazardous to your lawn, garden, environment and to your loved ones. Here today at Lawn Care Pueblo Colorado, we will provide a way for you to create your own inexpensive, effective and safe lawn and garden fungicide using your common household ingredients. The steps required are easy to do and this D.I.Y. fungicide is safe for the lawn, garden, environment and loved ones. This can be an alternative for more expensive fungicides or if a commercial fungicide is not available.
The ingredients are
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon liquid dish soap
- 1-gallon water
- garden sprayer (a small hand pump type of sprayer will do)
Here are the steps to do it
1. Mix the baking soda, vegetable oil, and liquid dish soap in one-gallon water in a garden sprayer.
2. Shake the solution to make sure it is thoroughly mixed and always make sure it is thoroughly mixed all the time while using it.
3. Spray the solution on the affected areas of your lawn or garden. It can be used on lawn grasses, vegetables and ornamental plants. One gallon of spray will cover approximately 1000 square feet.
Please call or fill up our form for us to help you with taking care of your lawn.